Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 29 December 2016

29/Dec/16 got my own YouTube channel


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This morning, well, actually, yesterday, the Big Guy created my own gmail account.  Imagine that, I can get email now.  He also created my new YouTube channel.  He is moving the videos to that channel now.  It is a slow process.  He is sure that there has to be a better way, but he has tried and so far, this tedious process is the only one that guarantees that it works.

It's a work in progress, but if you wanted to see the new channel as it grows, click on this link HERE.

Oh yea, did you see today's picture?  The Big Guy came downstairs and made his coffee and didn't see me.  So he got his camera and walked around the house.  Then he spotted me and took this INCRIMINATING photo of me using the couch vice being on the floor.

The Big Guy has heard that us Bernese Mountain Dogs are bad for not really listening.  This proves it.

Seen the weather forecast.  Looks like we are going to be getting some rain.  Since the ground is frozen, it is going to be a mess for sure.

Well, I gotta go, the Big Guy is trying to move those videos and they ain't doing that by themselves.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment