Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 11 December 2016

11/Dec/16 8 months old yesterday


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I forgot to tell everyone.  I was 8 months old yesterday.

I had visitors come by the house.  My non-furry brother-in-law Terry.  Then my non-furry grand daughter, Elizabeth's Aunt Holly came for a visit.  She had her friend with her.  They were so impressed with my paws and how big they are.  But I am going to be a BIG dog, so of course I have big paws.

Tonya fed me an apple while they were visiting and they were amazed.  They said that they never seen a dog eat an apple before.  But I get an apple, or some other fruit, at least once a day.

It's snowing out.  Also, it's pretty cold outside, when you consider, this is Canad, that isn't a big deal, but for us being in the Maritime provinces, it IS cold out.  -7 with a -14 wind chill.

The Big Guy said that he will be getting out his snow blower today.  If you think of how much snow fell, there is enough to clean up the yard.  Yesterday the Big Guy wasn't so sure.  But he seen a few other people out with their snow blowers, so he is going to get his out.

I heard a new sound yesterday that I wasn't ready for.  Since they own a house that has a metal roof, the snow will come off the roof from time to time.  Well when the snow falls off the roof, it doesn't seem to do it a little bit at a time.  It slides off all at once.  But the THUMP that you hear when the snow hits the ground.  It eve shakes the house.  I wasn't ready for that yesterday when it happened.  I jumped a bit.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment