Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 27 December 2016

27/Dec/16 HELP! My lead is caught in the stair.


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Although you can't see it, my lead is caught in the bottom step and I can't get inside the house.  The Big Guy had to reach down, and with what I can only describe as his inhuman strength, he was able to pull on the lead which then allowed me access to the house.  Phew.  I thought I was a gonner there.

So yesterday the Big Guy made some ribs.  Do you know how good they smelled to me?  He gave me steak before, but do you think he would give me ribs?  Nope.  Not even the soft bones that were left over.

He fed them to his in-laws.

But then, to make matter worst, he even made a Crown Royal BBQ sauce for the ribs.  He even has some left over in the fridge.  Do you think he would spread that over my kibble for me to have a Christmas Treat?  Nope.  He is being mean.

I head that the Big Guy is going to be making a new YouTube channel and moving all my videos on to that channel.  That will make is so much easier for people to find me.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment