Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 8 December 2016

8/Dec/16 there's cayenne everywhere


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy went right to level 3 yesterday.  When Tonya got into the car to be driven to work, her hand was orange from the cayenne that was on the hand rail.

I've decided, I will NOT chew on the wood that has been doused with cayenne.  Nope.  Not at all.  Geesh, I don't want him to go to level 4 with the hot peppers.

So I better chew sticks that I can find in the yard and dig holes.  The Big Guy doesn't seem to get all that upset with the holes I've been digging.  But I am sure he will get on to that too.  I can see huge patio stones being brought in.

They, the weather people, are forecasting for snow on Monday.  So far, they are going to be having a white Christmas in Cape Breton.  Not like last year.  It only really snowed till after Christmas.  Yet they say that Global Warming is messing with the weather.  I can't see how.  It still gets really cold outside.

The Big Guy has this roast that is in the fridge.  I wonder if he is going to cut that up into steaks?  I hope he will share with me.  But he really hasn't been doing a lot of videos to get people's attention.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment