Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 14 December 2016

14/Dec/16 let me in where it's dry and warm


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.




So it snowed yesterday.  I know when the Big Guy was out snow blowing, there was about 15 cm of snow.  When they came home last night, I am sure that they must have got another 5 cm of snow.

What do you do with that much snow?  You lay on it.  You bite it.  You eat some.  You run around in it.

The Big Guy tries to move it from his driveway onto the grass.  He seems to do that a lot.

They also put salt on the steps.  Yesterday I fell a few times while moving up and down the steps.  But since I am still a puppy, I don't really feel it when I fall.  I am just so excited when it snows.

Then there is the snow that falls off the steel roof.  WOW!  Now that is exciting.  It really gets your attention when the snow falls onto the ground.  Depending on how much snow comes off the roof, it will shake the house.

Yesterday, after the Big Guy was in from snow blowing the driveway, there was a huge amount of snow that came off the roof.  Well Tonya came down stairs.  She thought the Big Guy had fallen down and was hurt.  But he was sitting at his computer doing his food blog.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment