Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 19 December 2016

19/Dec/16 I get into stuff


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I am not sure what evidence that I've left on my nose this time.  The Big Guy hasn't gone around looking just yet.

I was outside earlier this morning and most of the snow is melted.  Now we are going to have a layer of tough crusty snow under any snow that does fall.  That is pretty much the recipe for an avalanche.  But then again, there really isn't a lot of steep hills around here for that to happen.  So the Big Guy isn't too worried about that.

They have been putting stuff up in the fake tree that they have in their living room.  So far, so good.  I haven't got into any of the decorations just yet.  Someone did give them a warning about my tail.  It does swish around a lot.

The Big Guy has this weird power bar that turns itself off after a few hours.  Well it finally gave up the ghost yesterday.  Now it works like a regular power bar once again.  Tonya HATED that power bar.  You would be in the middle of watching something and the TV would turn off.  Now she doesn't have to worry about that any longer.

They had chicken for supper last night and I am not allowed to eat the chicken bones.  BUT they smell so great.  Can't I have just one?

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment