Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 5 December 2016

5/Dec/16 Happy Birthday Melissa


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

My non-furry sister, Melissa, is 34 today.  That isn't very old in dog years.  That's like 4 and a 1/2.  I wonder how she is going to celebrate her birthday?

As you can see by the picture, I am looking outside.  But that candelabra is also in the window.  I got caught chewing on it yesterday when the Big Guy was outside putting up other decorations.

They have a lot of Christmas stuff that they don't use any more.  They keep getting new stuff.  I wonder what he is going to do with the old stuff that they don't use?  Probably a yard sale some day.


Do you see this fireplace?  The Big Guy was looking it up on EBay and they are selling for over $300.00.  Right now that same fireplace is in his attic.  Oh yea, this is the Big Guy with his two non-furry brothers, Marc and Marcel.

Here is a video of me out in the snow on the deck.



I don't mind the cold so much.  But I can only eat so much snow.  Then I am full.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment