Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 1 January 2017

1/Jan/17 Happy New Year


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So you can see by the picture, I am enjoying it outside.  Although it is cold out, it doesn't bother me.  It is going to warm up a bit and then it is going to rain.

I wonder when Tonya is going to notice that the outside decorations have been taken down?

They went out for New Year's last night and had a good time.  They got to meet someone that they recognized, but didn't know who she was.  Well it turns out, she works at the grocery store in Sydney Mines.

The Big Guy got to watch the new season of Letterkenny.  He thought this season was great.

I guess I am supposed to go a New Year's Resolution.  Mine will be to be a good dog and protect my forever home.  Try to poop outside and eat all my kibble.

I can see that someone is hung over today.  He wants to go lay down on the couch and watch TV.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment