Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 2 December 2016

2/Dec/16 only wet snow that melts when it hits the ground


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The humans seem pretty happy that there is no snow just yet.  Since I can't really remember what snow is, I can't say that I miss it.  I can only remember it was white and cold.  Also that I was a very small puppy when I seen it and I wasn't living at my forever home.

The Big Guy has his snow blower all fixed up and ready to go.

Did you ever see him with his snow blower?



I would say, he was pretty happy...

That year, they got a lot more snow than what was considered "normal".

My non-furry Memere is home again.  She was visiting my non-furry uncle that lives in Kingston Ontario.  I haven't met him just yet.

She traveled by train.  The snow that was on the road, had no effect on the train at all.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment