Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 22 December 2016

22/Dec/16 longest night of the year is now behind us


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So the days are going to start getting longer.  That is except for my friend Jeanette who lives in Australia.  Her days are going to start getting shorter.

So yesterday I surprised the Big Guy.  He was sitting on the love seat watching TV.  I crawled up on the open seat next to him.  He thought that I was going to start biting and perhaps playing, but I was tired.  So I curled up and laid my head on his leg and went to sleep.  He rested his arm across my back.  I think that he liked that a lot.  I also think that Tonya was a wee bit jealous as I still only want to play when I jump on on the chair with her.

The other night, they had a Donair Plate for supper.  Tonya said that it was way too expensive for what they had.  But it brought back memories for the Big Guy of when he was posted to CFB Shearwater.  So it was all good.  But the next Donair Plate that they have, you can bet the Big Guy will be making his own.  It will be WAY cheaper.

Tonya says that she wishes that our kids and the grand children would all be here for Christmas.  That would be a house full for sure.  Not sure where everyone would sleep, but I am sure we would figure it out.

The Big Guy would be doing a lot of cooking.  So I am pretty sure he would be happy too.

They keep saying "if only we could win the lotto" and then they look up, as if the winnings are there.

Humans are weird.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment