Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 17 December 2016

17/Dec/16 Christmas snow for me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy had his fur hat on and I NEEDED to see what it was.

Can you see how tall I am now?  My nose can reach the counter top.  I know that Tonya isn't all that tall, but when she is doing stuff at the counter and I want to see...  I simply jump up on her back to have a look.  She doesn't like that very much.

You should have seen the Big Guy yesterday.  He wasn't a happy camper.  He brushed off the car and went to get his snow blower out of the garage, but he couldn't open the lock.  He has lock de-icer with him when he goes outside, but it still took about 15 minutes for him to get into the garage.  Finally the lock opened and he could use his snow blower.

His face and chin were full of ice and snow.  He came in to look at Facebook before he went to work and there was ice falling into his keyboard.  He wasn't too happy about that.

Looks like the Big Guy is going to be bringing out the snow blower again.  He wants to clean up his yard before the rain for tomorrow.

Talk about weird weather.  Right now, it's -22 with the wind chill, but tomorrow, it's going to be +12.

Here is another video of the Big Guy talking about snow.



Hope Spring can come along soon.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment