Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 20 December 2016

20/Dec/16 come ravish me now ladies


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy went and got his camera and took my shot while I was laying upside down on the floor.

So it's cold outside right now.  But not as cold out as other parts of Canada.  But I have a nice fur coat on.  But I know there are other doggies that are left outside all the time.  Some don't even have a home.  That is so sad.

So when I see Tonya and the Big Guy, I am so HAPPY!  I just want to show them how much I love them.  My front paws aren't so good for hugging like human arms.  They go right around me.  I don't know how to kiss that well either.  But I do know how to jump up and down, how to paw at them and how to nip.  I can lean against them.  That always makes them fall down, or at least move over.

Although I did say that the weather is bad now.  It is going to be raining straight through till Christmas.  Then some snow on Boxing day.  The weather is weird.

It seems like forever since the Big Guy has made a video of me.  What's wrong with him?  My audience needs to see how big I am getting.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment