Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 16 December 2016

16/Dec/16 minus 25 C with the wind chill... brrr...



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So it's a bit cold outside.


Here in Cape Breton, we rarely get to -25 C.  So that's -13 F for those that use that scale.  Either way, it's damn cold outside.  I am so glad that I got my fur coat on.

Yesterday when the Big Guy was at work, one of his co-workers bought a loaf of Stuffing Bread.  He said that it's the best bread ever.  So look to the Big Guy's Food Blog to see what he's talking about.

The Big Guy isn't sure if he should be going outside to go snow blowing before work.  So far, the city hasn't plowed the street.  So no sense going out just yet.

But it sure it windy.  Oh my yes.  That's why there is so much wind chill right now.  Pretty sure the folks in New England states are shut down for the day.

Here is a video that my non-furry Memere posted from Moncton New Brunswick.  They get a lot more snow there than what we do.



Wasn't that nice of her to mention all her friends?

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment