Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 24 December 2016

24/Dec/16 Christmas Eve, and I am being naughty


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the Big Guy didn't have to go to work.  So no kennel time for me at all.  But at one point, he noticed that I was quiet and didn't see me laying at the back door.  He found me on the couch.  Admiring the Christmas Tree.

Last night, Tonya spent a lot of time wrapping gifts while the Big Guy just watched TV with a couple drinks.  I think he's kinda lazy.

Oh and yes, he did make the onion bombs.  Tonya said that they were delicious and that he can make them again.

The Big Guy agreed, but said that next time, they have to figure out a way to keep the onion bombs elevated so that they don't just sit in their own grease.

Of course the Big Guy made them in his Cast Iron Skillet.  He really likes his cast iron.

Here is some pictures of me playing with the empty wrapping paper tube.




The Big Guy got after Tonya for letting me play with the tube.  He said, OK, your letting him play with that now, but what happens the next time, when it made of cardboard and he doesn't know the difference.

She said that the Big Guy was a big poop and no fun at all.

So she picked up the tube and put it in the garbage.

But then she scratched my belly, so it was all good.


Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment