Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 26 December 2016

26/Dec/16 Boxing Day, or is it Wrestling Day?


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I had some visitors over last night.  My non-furry brother Floyd came by with his fiance Mylynne and Colby.


Colby got to open his Christmas presents while Mylynne really didn't want her picture taken.


I had a lot of fun with Floyd on the couch.


I don't think he realized just how heavy I was.

You should see my new Christmas Gift...



The Big Guy puts treats in the open spots and I have to dig them out.  Also it's chewy so it keeps me entertained.  Also, no squeaker so Tonya isn't asking the Big Guy to turn up the TV.  The Big Guy really likes it because it doesn't roll around for me to loose under the furniture.

If you would like to get one for your doggie, they are available at WalMart.  Click HERE for more information.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment