Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 12 December 2016

12/Dec/16 Love is having a dog cuddle you


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

In this picture, I am keeping Tonya's legs warm.  Yesterday the Big Guy put up Olaf, he is a 6 foot blow up snow man.  I was in the window, barking.  I wanted to BITE Olaf as it looked like the Big Guy was being attacked by Olaf.

Turns out, it was just the wind.  Still, I was willing to attack.

The Big Guy had his snow blower out yesterday.  Boy can that machine ever blow the snow around.

But the ground isn't all frozen yet, so he was clipping the grass when he was snow blowing.  What a mess that made.  But all my poop has been moved.  Some of it was buried under the snow.  Well it is moved.  

We had snow again last night and are due for another 10 cm tonight.  So I can see the Big Guy getting the snow blower out tonight after he gets home from work.

Are any of you readers getting any snow?  I know that I have a friend in Australia that reads my blog.  I hear that she is very warm as it is their summer.  I know that the Big Guy would like summer all the time.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment