Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 10 December 2016

10/Dec/16 Christmas Snow


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Can you see me sitting in the snow waiting to come into the house?

There is a saying here.  Little snow, big snow, but these were big snowflakes, so it's the opposite.  Big snow, little snow.

What they mean by that, if it is big snow flakes, then you will only get a little amount of snow that falls.  We had pretty big snow flakes falling and we didn't get that much accumulation.  At least not enough for the Big Guy to get out his snow blower just yet.

If he does...  it's just to show off.



Then after they let me in the house, and I was just laying on the floor relaxing, they BUGGED me.  So I got up and played with Tonya.



I wonder if I will be able to play in the snow again today?

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment