Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 15 December 2016

15/Dec/16 the snow is falling


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

As I was out on the deck, I looked up and seen that there is a full moon.  It looks so nice on the fresh fallen snow.

We're supposed to get some big winds today.  There is another small storm coming to visit us.  The winds are supposed to be gusting up to 90 kph.  They are warning that the roofing shingles could get damaged.  

When the Big Guy reads these warnings, he can only smile as he has a metal roof.  So it isn't about to be blown away.  He watched them install the roof and it is put on with, literally, thousands of screws.

Last night as I was sitting with the Big Guy, we were watching the last episode of Survivor and then...  without warning...  the snow came off the roof.  THUMP!  THUMP! THUMP! ... and the house was shaking.  You could see the snow dropping off the roof right in front of the windows.

I jumped up and looked towards the windows.

I didn't know what to do.  My fur came up and I was NOT wagging my tail.  I knew something was wrong.  I was giving little "woofs" as a warning to the Big Guy that something wasn't right.  He was laughing at me.  Well that got me upset and I started BARKING at him.  I went and looked outside and all I could see if Olaf, all bent over from the snow that was falling on him.  Well I didn't like that very much.  So I barked at him.  A LOT!

But the Big Guy has these lazers pointing at the house.  Here is a video of the snow falling past them.  Pretty cool eh?



So I got to enjoy a ham bone from the weekend.  But it was chewed up so much, the Big Guy threw what was left of it in the trash.

I guess I will have to find something else to chew...

...  where is Tonya ...

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment