Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 30 December 2016

30/Dec/16 on the couch again, I am the Sofa King


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

2nd day of the Big Guy finding me on the couch.  I am not sure that he is impressed by my actions.  But he didn't scold me or anything like that.  

I will wait for him to lay down for his nap and I will bug him and want to play.  I am sure that he expects this of me.

Did you ever hear about the Sofa King?  If you don't mind the language, click HERE to listen to the Sofa King commercial.

Big Wind is coming to Cape Breton today.  That and a lot of rain.  Because the ground is frozen, the rain isn't going to have any place to seep into the ground.  So it is going to cause a lot of flooding.  Some glad that we live on top of a hill so that all the rain runs downhill from here.

If this storm fell as snow, we would be getting over 20 cm of snow.  So the Big Guy is pretty happy that he doesn't have to get out his snow blower to take care of this.

I got to spend the entire day at home with Tonya.  She was surprised that when she went for a nap, I stayed downstairs by the back door.  But there is no insulation on the floor at the back door and it is so nice and cold on my fur.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment