Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 25 December 2016

25/Dec/16 Merry Christmas


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I didn't take notice but I posted blog # 200 on December 23rd.

Did you see the Big Guy's Moose Milk blog?  It has over 21000 views.  Talk about knowing your audience.

Odin's non-furry grandmother came for a visit.  She gave me a BIG bags of dog treats.  WOW!  I was able to open them early cause I have a nose that can smell stuff and I was able to smell the treats right through the bag and everything.

She gave Tonya this really nice poem that Tonya really loved.  Geoff gave us a bottle of cherry wine.  This guy is going all out with his wine.

Tonya opening the card.  I don't read so it didn't bother me that she got the card.

There was a poem in the car.  Again, I didn't read it.

But I could smell the treats

A BIG bag of treats

OK, you opened it but you have to get one out of the bag for me

nom nom nom

chew chew chew

Thank you got getting me a treat

So there will be THOUSANDS of little boys and girls that will be getting up soon and opening their gifts.  

I heard that my non-furry brother Floyd got some coal and a chicken foot one year.  He was being bad and his Poppy Clarke was upset.  So he took all of his gifts away and hid them.  Floyd cried and cried.  He eventually got his gifts in the afternoon.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment