Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 7 December 2016

7/Dec/16 I am Max, the destroyer of things


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I have learnt that removing the door frame from the house is NOT COOL.

There is a walk out door from the basement of the house.  There is a door frame that is on the door.  Cause that is how doors are built.

I have been slowly removing the frame from the house.  I think a good tug and it would be FULLY removed.

The Big Guy has been researching on how to cover stuff in bad tasting mixtures that will give me a second thought about chewing on stuff that he doesn't want chewed on.

He's got money to fix stuff.  I've got the teeth to destroy stuff.

Who is going to win?

I'm bored.

What am I going to eat next?

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment