Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 9 December 2016

9/Dec/16 so you want a close up


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Well that storm we were supposed to get on Monday...  GONE...  we are supposed to get flurries for the next few days.  Nothing more than a cm of snow.

That makes it worst.  You don't shovel less than a cm of snow.  So it builds up.  Then it gets nasty slippery out for the humans.  For me, it's not too bad.  I am already quite low to the ground and I got these 4 paws that are pretty good on ice and snow.

I wonder how the Big Guy would like living in Australia for Christmas?  He would be able to decorate in a muscle shirt and shorts.

The Big Guy can remember being in the Navy and just after New Years, their ship would take off for the Caribbean for a paint ship routine and war games.  Then come back to Halifax around March or April.  

He told me this one story, where he was in St Croix sitting on the beach using the pay phone to call home.  There was a blizzard back in Halifax as it was about +25 on the beach at the end of the jetty, and there was a small lizard crawling by as he was talking on the phone.  That's when he was married to his second wife.

I was watching a YouTube video last night with the Big Guy.  My non-furry sister, Melissa is thinking of starting her own blog.  I wonder what she is going to write about?  She could write about me if ever she was lost for material.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment