Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 21 August 2017

21/Aug/17 yes, you can go AROUND me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday I got to spend the day OUTSIDE my kennel while Tonya and the Big Guy went shopping.  I didn't let them down and I didn't get into anything.

They did look at this training collar.  But it was just a little too expensive for them to buy it just yet.  It has several settings on the collar.  It will give a warning beep.  Then a warning beep with a vibrate.  Then it will also zap me.  I can't say that I would look forward to that.  I think the Big Guy would be zapping me a lot.

For those of you that don't live in Cape Breton, you will not know just how muggy it was yesterday.  You just didn't want to move at all.

Tonya bought me a cookie from Bulk Barn.  I am not sure that I will getting another one of those any time soon.  It made quite the mess.  That is, unless next time, I get to have it outside.  I guess we will see what happens in future.

I am hoping to see my non-furry Memere in a few weeks.  She is so nice to me.  But I can be very scary to her as I am so big and think that I'm still a puppy.  This is why the Big Guy is thinking about getting me a training collar.

The Big Guy is also on the hunt of an all metal leash.  When we start our walks, I jump and bite on the leash.  He thinks that getting a chain one, it will stop me from jumping.  Yea, right...  lets continue to think that.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment