Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 24 April 2021

24/Apr/21 can you please go outside and make me some hotdogs


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy has already been outside this year, cooking hot dogs and hamburgers.

How I love hot dogs.  They are like the perfect food.  No bones.

The sun certainly is getting up early every day.

The Big Guy gets up pretty close to 5:00 am every day.  It is getting to the point where the sky is no longer dark when he is getting up.

I have noticed that the Big Guy and Tonya drink coffee.

The Big Guy is pretty good, with or without coffee.

Tonya tells me to calm down before she has her coffee.

Yea, like that is going to happen.

I just get so excited when I see her.

Yes, I know it is only a few hours since I seen her.  But in Dog Time, it's an extraordinarily long time since I seen her.

I just HAVE to show her how much I love her.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having difficult time with a hot dog




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment