Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 13 April 2021

13/Apr/21 why are my fries always cold


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, the Big Guy and Tonya went to A&K Lick-A-Chick.  Tonya brought home the fries for me.

I eat them every time, cause, well, they are fries.

But I have to wonder.  What would they taste like if they were fresh and hot?

I would probably burn my tounge and mouth with the hot fries.

I've got no patience when it comes to eating.

Tonya says I gobble my food.

Talking of that.  When they came home, they had some stuff in a small bag.  One was some peanut butter treats.  They are OK.

The bacon strips.  They are much better.  I really like that stuff.

Then there is a bag of premium dog food.  

It is also supposed to control my weight.

I wonder if the Big Guy would like it?

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the Jolly Egg




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment