Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 19 April 2021

19/Apr/21 outside is where all the interesting smells are



Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Today, the Big Guy is going to be cooking this giant piece of meat.

It's called a Beef Brisket.

I seen him researching how to cook it.  It's going to take about 10 hours to cook.  Perhaps less.  But likely it will take that long.

I also heard that he will NOT be using onions.  

That means, I will get some.

Oh boy!  I heard that Beef Brisket is great.

I guess I will find out.

I also heard that he plans on doing a vacuum seal with some of the left overs.  That means a lot of meat is going to be frozen.

So, even though this Beef Brisket is about 10 pounds.  I will likely only get a few slivers of it.

Nothing but a tease, if you ask me.

Tonya is also going to be making some potato salad.  I guess I will get some of THAT.  

The Big Guy is also going to be making a cole slaw.  They can have that.  Pfft...  carrots and cabbage?  Who likes that stuff?

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog forgets his indoor voice




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment