Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 27 April 2021

27/Apr/21 back from the groomer

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Any other dog would have ran to the closest mud puddle and rolled around in it.

That isn't about to happen with myself.

I was pretty upset with being at the groomer yesterday.

Why couldn't the Big Guy just take me to that Doggie Pet Spa and spend $10.00 to get me done?

But the knots behind my ears are gone.

The long fur between my toes and bottom of my pads, are gone.

That thick grey dead fur from my Winter Coat, is gone.

The Big Guy says that my fur is super soft right now.

OK, it is super soft.

Plus, really shiny.

Alright, it smells nice too.

When we got home, it was raining out.

They are just so lucky that I'm not a water dog.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having a bath at the spa




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment