Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 29 April 2021

29/Apr/21 did the hot dog maker break


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya is telling me that I will have to go visit the Vet one day.

But that she isn't looking forward to what the Vet is going to be telling her.

That I'm overweight.

I haven't been on a scale for a bit.

But I know that Tonya has been giving me treats.  Often.

Then there is the left overs from Tonya's plate.  (No left overs from the Big Guy)

Tonya says that there is this new dog food that I'm supposed to get.  It is for over weight dogs.

Now, look at the picture above.

Do I look fluffy?  Right, not over weight.  Just fluffy.

I've been washed and dried and my fur is really fluffy.

How about a treat?

They are only small.

OK, two treats.  Makes one big treat.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with my humans having a BBQ




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment