Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 17 April 2021

17/Apr/21 I am pretty sure you have way too many fries on your plate


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So the Big Guy went and downloaded this ring tone for his phone.

Before there was the Crazy Frog and the ring tone, there was this guy that had did this joke about what 2 stroke engines sounds like.

Then, some marketing person put this onto Crazy Frog and I'm sure this person made millions on it.

As you can see in the picture, above, I have adopted the, I'm-going-to-stare-a-you-while-you-eat position.

Tonya had some fries on her plate.

I do really enjoy a few fries.

Now, they were not deep fat fried.

These were oven fried.

Tonya could have done them in the new Air Frier that the Big Guy got, but she really isn't up on how to use it just yet.

Myself, I couldn't give a rats ass how they cook the fries.

I just want some.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to get to his toy




Bye bye fur now


No comments:

Post a Comment