Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 15 April 2021

15/Apr/21 looking to see when food drops on the floor


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday Tonya made home made pizza for their supper.

I got to have some of her crust.

She had her pizza before the Big Guy got home from work.

I got to stare at the Big Guy as he ate his.

Eventually I just knew, it was going to amount to nothing and just gave up.

Yesterday morning we had a snow squall.  For about 5 minutes, you could hardly see across the street.

But after it was done, there was snow on the ground.

It didn't last very long though.

That is the stuff that the Big Guy doesn't mind one bit.  The snow melted so fast, when he was leaving for work, the car didn't have any snow on it at all.

My friend Leo had a heart operation and got a stent put in.

But I heard last night, he is home again.

I'm not sure when he will be able to come for a visit.  But I am pretty sure, I will have to be careful around him.  I will not be able to play rough at all for a bit.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog laying quietly




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment