Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 16 April 2021

16/Apr/21 I split my nail and it hurts

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

i was out for a drive.  I just couldn't believe it.  I was so excited.

When I went to jump into the car.  There was an obstruction in the back of the car.

It is called a "car seat".

it's is where Aurora sits when she is in the car.

I wasn't too motivated to get in the car when I seen that.

Tonya had to help me get in the car.

Well, I eventually went in.

My toe nail went someplace it shouldn't have.

It split the nail.

Of course the Big Guy wanted to pick at it.

NOPE!

He checked it yesterday after he got home from work.

The part of the nail that split, fell off.

Just leave my paws alone, thank you very much.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and what is that sound




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment