Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 18 April 2021

18/Apr/21 Dr Doolittle is pretty cool


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya and the Big Guy borrowed a movie from Elaine.  It is Dr Doolittle.  Pretty cool.  There are talking animals.

Tonya and I have an agreement.

She gets snacks and food, and I'm supposed to get a portion of her food.  It supplements my kibble.  Yesterday she had toast with butter on it.

She always makes sure I get my own piece of toast.

My toe nail is all better.

And I have a question.  Who asked for all this rain?

I'm not a big lover of being wet.

Snow is different.  I don't mind snow.  Rain, that gets past my outer fur and goes right to my skin.

Yes, I have been to the groomer, but that's different.  They also blow dry me.  Plus they use shampoo and I smell nice when they are all done.

A few years ago, the Big Guy got this squirt bottle and the stuff smells like blueberry cheesecake.

When he sprays me, it's like a punishment.  I don't like that bottle at all.  He should throw it away.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog at the Dog Park with Banting and others




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment