Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 23 April 2021

23/Apr/21 why is it still snowing outside


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday the Big Guy would put some sort of nonsense on the TV.  He would wrap himself up in his "blankie" and would wake up about 30 minutes later and the channel was changed.

He would reach for the TV remote and it would be missing.

He would look over and Tonya had the TV remote and was watching something that interested her.  She would look at him and say, "You were sleeping".  Which he was.

Now, today, the Big Guy tells me that he is going to go to work.  

He is feeling a lot better.

He also said that for his next booster shot, he will be taking vacation days so that he isn't calling off work.

I am glad that I am a dog and that I don't have to worry about such stuff.

I only worry about being put outside in the rain.

Yup, there was a cloud burst and I was left outside.

Not by the Big Guy.  But by Tonya.  She puts me outside even when I don't want to be outside.

I most certainly didn't want to be outside during the cloud burst.

Then, when I came inside, she wasn't impressed that I shook the water off my fur.

Well, if you didn't put me outside and forget about me, this wouldn't have been a problem.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is waiting for Baby Aurora to drop her food




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment