Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 9 April 2021

9/Apr/21 pay attention to me and not the TV


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

With the Big Guy going to work, I get pretty excited for when he comes home.

He tends to back the car into the driveway.

The other day, I was outside on my lead, waiting for him to get home.

He told Tonya, he only seen me at the last second.  Now, I wasn't standing right behind the car.  I'm not a total idiot.

Once the car stopped moving, I got a lot closer.

But I thought he was going to go around the back of the car.  So I was waiting for him closer to the back of the car.

He fooled me and came from the front of the car.

I got super excited and ran towards him.

Then I leaned on him.

He doesn't mind when I lean on him.  He rubs me and tells me that I'm a good boy.  I love that.

Now, when I do that to Tonya.  I lean and it pushes her away.  So, I have to reposition to be able to lean.  That moves her back.  Damn it, I have to reposition and lean on her again.  WTF!  Will you just stand against a wall so that I can lean on you?

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog plays fetch... NOT!




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment