Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 21 April 2021

21/Apr/21 I wonder if they could just feed me treats all day long


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I wondered.  What if I ran out of kibble?  Could they give me a meal of just treats?

For some reason, I believe that I would probably get the squirts from all the treats.

Tonya and the Big Guy went out yesterday and they got their Covid shot.  Now, they have to get their second shot within the next 120 days.

Even though they got their shot, they still are not 100% immune to the Covid.  But they are more protected than they were yesterday.

Last evening, Tonya wanted to go sit outside to get some "Vitamine D".  The Big Guy wasn't feeling all that well.  I pulled up his hoodie and slouched a bit in his chair.  Then he closed his eyes.  He really didn't want to be outside at all.  He just wanted to sleep.

We didn't stay outside very long.

The Big Guy took off his jacket and had a nap on the couch.

He looked a lot better when he woke up.

He was telling me that he didn't sleep that well though.  His arm is still sore from where they injected him.

Tonya says that she feels fine.

I wonder why I didn't get the shot?  I heard that doggies can get the Covid.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog getting his baby food dog biscuits




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment