Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 25 April 2021

25/Apr/21 you are going to share your snacks with me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya made some American Style Spaghetti.  This is where you mix all the spaghetti ingredients into the one pot. 

Normally, and I stress, normally, you put the pasta on the plate first, then pour the spaghetti sauce on top of the pasta.

Growing up, the Big Guy only knew of the American Style Spaghetti.  He thought of the other way, as being super fancy.

Having said that.

Tonya also purchased, what they call, a bread sword.

No.  It's not a sword made of bread.  It's just a long, tubular bread.

When I play my cards right, I get some of that bread from Tonya.

Yummy!

I will not bother with the Big Guy.  He just stares at me while he eats.  Yea...  creepy...

When it's late at night and the sun has gone down, and they have been having a few glasses of wine, they will get a snack.  Most times a piece of cheese.

If it's Tonya that is cutting up the cheese, she gets some for me too.

I just love cheese.  Doesn't matter what kind.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his magic act




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment