Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 30 April 2021

30/Apr/21 can I have some of your steak


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya cooked up steak yesterday for their supper.

I was pretty sure I would get some from Tonya.

Like, what the hell?  She ate all her steak.

I better see if I can wear down the Big Guy.

What kind of crap is that?  No steak for the old dog?  Something is rotten in Denmark.

Tonya has learnt a new trick.

She walks me with my lead.  So I have a walking rope that is about 30 feet long.

I can travel.  I can run towards each tree.  I always stay within that 30 feet and don't really tug on the rope.

There is a downside to all that running.

When we get home, I'm exhausted from running from tree to tree and pissing.

I try to mark my spot.

By the end, I'm just lifting my leg and there is just a few dribbles of piss left.

Tonya says that I'm pissing dust at the end of our walk.

Dust or not, I'm trying to mark my places.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is sleeping




Bye bye fur now

1 comment:

  1. It's your uncle 50th Birthday today Did you forget it ??

    ReplyDelete