Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 8 April 2021

8/Apr/21 does my fur make my ass look bigger


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, I was talking about my friend Leo.  He was supposed to go to Halifax.  Turns out, he is staying at the Cape Breton Regional Hospital.  I would think, he got a little better.

Before the Big Guy went to work yesterday, he was playing his XBox.

This is the picture above.

Well, just like humans.

Before you gotta go poo, you have little farts.

It's like a warning, poo is coming.

He is playing is XBox and he could smell poo.

I am just laying on the floor.

Letting the gas escape.

I'm not fluffing the air with my tail to wave the gas around.

Nope, just quietly laying there.  

Letting the farts go.

He looked down at me and asked if I wanted to go "outside".

Lord yes, thought you would never ask.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog looks forward to Aurora dumping her food




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment