Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 11 April 2021

11/Apr/21 nap time, not play time


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, I turned 5 years old.

Now that is 5 times that planet Earth went around the Sun.

But I age faster than Humans.

I also age faster than smaller or medium sized dogs.

For every year that the planet Earth goes around the Sun, I age, as compared to Humans about 14 to 15 years.  That is about double for other dogs.

That being said, 5 x 15 would put me closer to 75 years old.

I certainly don't look too bad for someone that old.

I don't even have grey hair around my mussel.

Did you see the steak that Tonya cooked for me?

I got to have Prime Rib steak.

Plus, I got to chew on the bone.

Yup, all in all, it was a good birthday.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog being loved up by his momma




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment