Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 14 April 2021

14/Apr/21 laying at my master's feet


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It's Oh Dark Early and the Big Guy is up.  He will make some coffee and his breakfast.  Then as he is watching a bit of TV, he will find a comfortable position and will fall asleep.

Friggin weirdo.

Why doesn't he just stay in bed?

But then again, when he falls asleep, he will only nap for about 20 minutes or so.

He will then go to bed early.  

He certainly isn't a "party animal", or a "night owl".

Yup, one weird guy.

I don't bother with him too much when he gets up that early.

Tonya will get up several hours later and ask the Big Guy if he put me outside.

It is pretty much the same answer every day.

No.

Why not?

Cause I didn't bother getting up to be put outside while the Big Guy was doing his morning stuff.  She will give the Big Guy "the look".  He is rather immune to "the look".

I guess that is why, when I stare at him while he is eating, has no effect on him.

Yup, one weird guy.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his toy crate




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment