Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 2 April 2021

2/Apr/21 you do realize I owe my existence to you


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I am not sure how well I would live without the Big Guy and Tonya.

I certainly wouldn't be living on kibble and water.  I would have to hunt and eat what I could catch.

Hmmm...  I would probably eat stuff that isn't so good for my bowels.

I guess I got it pretty good here.

We are getting a bit of rain this weekend.  The weather guy on TV said, there is parts of Cape Breton that is going to get over 100 mm of rain.  That is just shy of 4 inches of rain.

A few years back, they had this storm on Thanksgiving.  They got over 8 inches of rain.  There was one part of Sydney that flooded.  Everyone was surprised by this.

Now, the Big Guy has one low spot on his property.  The rain will gather.  It's a pretty easy fix.  He only needs to get about a yard of fill and poof, no more low spot.  It's located right next to his driveway, where he parks his car.

I guess he could also purchase a few bags of top soil from the garden center at the grocery store.

Yup, these 1st world problems.

They are real.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his apple




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment