Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 20 April 2021

20/Apr/21 do you have any treats for me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

That picture above, is me and Baby Floyd.

Bigger Floyd always gets his panties in a bunch when I get near his baby.

He is afraid that I'm going to bite him or something.

Like, no.  I wouldn't do that.  Ever.

Yesterday, I was speaking about the Beef Brisket that the Big Guy was going to cook up.

He did and I got some.  More than I expected.  People put too much on their plates and I got the left overs.

Something that everyone commented on.  There wasn't any gravy.

The Big Guy was going to make some gravy, but in the end, decided against it.

Today, he plans on making like a Biggie Breakfast with hash browns with the Brisket and fried eggs and some toast.

I will probably get some of Tonya's eggs, as I always do.  

Oh and some of her toast.

You KNOW that that Big Guy is going to put onions in the hash browns.

Today, Tonya and the Big Guy are going to be getting their Covid shot.  I hope they can feel better soon.  Not that they got the Covid, but I certainly wouldn't want them to get it.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog plays with the milk crate




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment