Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 3 April 2021

3/Apr/21 I could finish that fish off for you


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday was a bit of a weird day.  

The Big Guy left for work and then came home.

Turns out, he doesn't have a key to the building.  He came home and was going to go to work upstairs.

He did that for most of last year.

Then, he got up and went back to work.  Obviously something different happened.

The next item, I could smell fish everywhere.

I guess it was Easter Friday and everyone is supposed to have fish.

When I went outside, I sniffed the air.

FIsh.

I could smell fish.

Now, tomorrow.

It's Easter Sunday and we are supposed to have Turkey.

All these rules about certain days of the year.

Humans are weird.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the ABSOLUTE least annoying sound in the world




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment