Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 26 April 2021

26/Apr/21 do not turn your back on your snacks


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday we sat outside for a long time.

I had to go hide in the shade.  It was that warm on my fur.

At one point, the Big Guy stood up and was talking with someone in the driveway.  They were out walking their dog.

Tonya came outside and said hello and went back in the house.

What the Big Guy didn't notice, was that Tonya had placed a plate of cheese and crackers on the chair where the Big Guy was sitting.

At first, I was really barking at the lady and her dog.

I was not pleased.

But then I seen the cheese and crackers were in easy reach.

The Big Guy had his back to me, so...

I started in on them.

Krystal, who was in the driveway, said, what ever is on that plate, Max is eating it.

That is when the Big Guy turned and looked to see what she was talking about.

Hey, I stopped barking at Krystal and her dog.

I thought this is why the plate of cheese and crakers were put at this level.

I didn't get them all, but I sure was quiet.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his frozen cheese treat




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment