Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 31 January 2021

31/Jan/21 gotta get a few naps in today


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The weather network is forecasting some snow for Tuesday.  It will either be a snow event, or rain event.  Of course we already know which side of the fence the Big Guy is on.

The only people that will be effected if it turns out to be a snow event, doesn't live in this house.

But they certainly do make it effect Tonya.  They use her like their own personal taxi service.

I can't go for drives any more as there are 2 car seats in the middle of the car.

I watch Tonya and the Big Guy leave the house.  I go to the door.  I want to go for a drive as well.  But I'm told to go "lay down".  I have a sad when they do that to me.

Tonya took this ham out of the freezer yesterday.

This means, none for me.  Ham doesn't agree with me.

But doesn't it smell so lovely.

Is it worth the trots?

Could be.  But the Big Guy says no.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with close up




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment