Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 5 January 2021

5/Jan/21 how can I help you


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Today, it's Floyd's birthday.  He is 35.

I'm so happy, I could just poo.

Yesterday, Aurora, Baby Floyd and Mylynne came for a LONG visit.

After a while, I got tired of Aurora and went to hide from her.

It was nice to get the peace and quiet from her.

She calls me "Goggy".  She can't pronounce the letter "D".

So also runs around MY house.  Those tiny feet that she has.  She also stomps when she walks.

For such a small person, she certainly is loud.

They had spaghetti last night.

Of course, Aurora is a messy eater.  So as she would drop spaghetti, I would eat it off the floor.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog going downstairs




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment