Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 17 January 2021

17/Jan/21 I am glad they are all gone


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, we had a lot of people in the house.

I'm not used to that.

I was happy once they all left.  

I was able to nap in peace.

But 1st thing.  

I got my hot dog that I was craving.

Actually, the Big Guy was having one as he was BBQing the rest of them.

But...

Better than that...

Not everyone finished their burgers.

One was made, and only 1 bite was taken out of it.

I got to have that entire burger.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog looks forward to Aurora dumping her food




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment