Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 11 January 2021

11/Jan/21 how can you say no to a face like this


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The other day, while the Big Guy was at work, they told a bunch of "Dad Jokes".

Things like:

To the guy who invented zero, thanks for nothing.

It's funny, but it really isn't.

The Big Guy was also looking at the weather forecast.  It would seem that there is no snow in the forecast for this upcoming week.

Now that could change and quickly.

We did get some snow last week.  It is still hanging on.  We would need a really good rain storm to melt it all away.

The Big Guy made a chicken stew yesterday.

Tonya gave me some of the gravy over my kibbles.

You could taste the onions that was in the gravy.  Oh I loved it.  But I'm not supposed to have onions.  But I won't tell anyone if you don't.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog at the spa




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment