Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 27 January 2021

27/Jan/21 yes, I did fart, let me waft it with my tail


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Unlike humans, when I fart, it's VERY silent.

Then you smell it.

he he

Last night, Tonya and the Big Guy had Fish & Chips again.  I got to have some of Tonya's fish.

She said no chips for me cause they were spicy fries.

Little did she know, when the Big Guy brought his plate to the kitchen, there was one of the fries on her plate and it was pretty much doused in ketchup.

The Big Guy gave it to me.

nom nom hom

It was so good.

Not all that spicy.

I will probably get more farts.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog outside with his IV Bag Booties




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment