Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 19 January 2021

19/Jan/21 looking to see what Aurora has thrown to the floor


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Aurora came for a visit.

She was having some turkey supper.

I did get her left overs.  But I almost got her entire supper.  She swings her arms around, and it was pretty close for her to knock her plate to the floor.

But as I was laying on the floor, Aurora wanted to get by.

My tail was in the way.

I was so happy to feel her walking around my tail.

So, she knew that stepping on my tail would be bad.

Then again, getting up and knocking her over, I understand that it bad too.

I'm waiting for the day that she jumps on me and tries to hug me.

I will have to be an extra good boy that day.

Hmmm...  I wonder if I would get a steak for allowing that to happen?

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog isn't too sure about the baby




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment